Creative Connection and Cultivation in Community
Where faith-based writers of all disciplines come together, cultivate connections, and support one another.
Your projects won't write themselves, but that doesn't mean you have to write BY yourself.
Within a creative community, you can find comfort, encouragement, resources, and confidence to move forward.
STORYTELLERS NETWORK MEMBERSHIP INCLUDES
- Daily engagement within the Storytellers creative community
- Meaningful connections with faith-based writers across disciplines
- Guided discussions with creative leaders
- Monthly enrichment events (conducted live, recorded, and available for replay)*
- Community accountability
- Personalized recommendations and resources
- Scheduled office hours with Ruth Buchanan*
- Official Storytellers gear
- Access to exclusive Storytellers writing retreats and private events
*Automatic captions available in Google Meet
Calling All Writers
Unlike some writers' groups, the Storytellers Network doesn't make products, deliverables, and short-term publication goals the sole focus of your development. Instead, we foster connections to the rhythms, tools, and skills you need to thrive in the craft long-term.
Projects and publications will come and go, but your investment in yourself and your connections in the writing community will follow you through your entire creative life.
We are all better when we work together.
Stay connected to other faith-based writers who share a vision, passion, and love for the craft.
Creator of the Storytellers Network
Ruth Buchanan is the author of books, plays, and countless freelance articles and essays. She is the Director of Literary Services at Build a Better Us.
As an author coach, Ruth is perfectly positioned to help other writers hone their skills and level up in their careers. She has a demonstrated history of working closely with writers to shape their story and craft their message into something truly unforgettable.
Her vision for the Storytellers Network is to create a place where faith-informed writers of every discipline can come together, foster creative connections, and cultivate one another within a supportive community.